Friday, July 5, 2013

July 4, 2013 - Independence Day

I had breakfast at McDonald's this morning.  I enjoyed the quietness of the city, as well as the coolness of the air.  Later during the day I adventured out in my wheelchair (the buses weren't running).  I ended up stopping at Harmon's, Biglots, and Office Max.

During the day I finally took my garbage out, and did a load of dishes.  I don't know why those two tasks have become so hard to do.  I called my three sons and one sister to wish them a happy forth.

Just before dusk I ended up wondering around outside to see if there were any good spots that I might get a glimpse of some fireworks.  There wasn't.

Here's a little tidbit:  If I would of stayed married to my first husband, Chess, it would have been our 33rd anniversary today, July 5th.



No comments:

Post a Comment