I started volunteering for the Jewish Family Services back in June of this year. I have a client that I visit in her home once a week. If there is anything she needs done in her home or arrands I help with them. I have really enjoyed working with her. She brightens my day!
 |
There programs serve a diverse population and are tailored to specific needs, concerns, and circumstances. JFS's highly qualified professional staff has the privilege of working with teens and seniors, refugees and students, families in need of counseling, and families interested in volunteering.
|
I have also started to do volunteer work at the Christmas Box House, and Christmas Box International.
 |
At the Christmas Box Club at The Christmas Box International we have individuals who are dedicated to volunteering and serving the needs of abused, neglected or abandoned children and teens. The Club is organized into chapters serving children in their local communities. A Christmas Box Club Chapter can organize fundraisers, hold clothing drives, support The Christmas Box International’s programs, projects and events, provide resources or volunteer at partnering local organizations dedicated to serving children.
|
On Saturday May 25th had a Car Show fundraiser, which 100% of the proceeds went to the Christmas Box House to help the children there. This was my first event that I had the opportunity to volunteer for. It was very enjoyable.
 |
| This was my favorite car! |
No comments:
Post a Comment