I was a little on the crazy side today. I ventured out and went to Lowe's to get new brackets so I could put my shelves up in my closets. It was a little on the dangerous side. Most of the sidewalks were okay, but getting off the sidewalks in order to cross the streets were impossible. I ended up driving my wheelchair out in the streets. I wasn't able to get on some of the bus because of the piles of snows. I made it down to the Red Line TRAX, but ended up waiting for it for an hour. There were problems up the line that caused it to get there way, way late. When I was able to get on the train, it was like sardines; almost impossible to get on and off. I did make it home safely, but very cold and my body was hurting. Thank goodness for hot electric blankets.
To celebrate my birthday today, I ordered pasta, sandwich, and lava cake from Domino's. My sisters, Elaine and Nadine called me, and also Bryan my son to wish me a happy birthday.
Bryan had kidney stone surgery today. It was the second time, and hopefully the last.
Joe started his new job at the Plasma place today. Thank goodness!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment