Sunday, June 9, 2013

Saturday, June 8, 2013

I attended the Stake Relief Society activity.  Bother Bybee is our Stake Historian.  He talked about the amazing women and their heritage from the 1800's, (one being the first Relief Society President of our Stake) and how their life's has touched our life's today.

As he spoke and told us of these women and their sacrifices I would get goose bumps and that warm tingling feeling in side me.  To me us women have it made, and that we really don't know what the word sacrifice means, even though we do make sacrifices in our life's today.

It was mentioned by our Stake President, that when Bother Bybee turns in his yearly report of our Stake, that it will be a published 600 page book.  He has surpassed the call of duty to search out and collect the history of our Stake from it's beginning from the 1800's.

And of course I enjoyed my journey back home.  The flowers that I saw were incredible.






No comments:

Post a Comment