Wednesday, August 29, 2012
August 24, 2012, 3:00 AM
I have my days and nights mixed up lately. Larry and I was trying to correct it, but I decided that I would just go with it. So far it has worked out really well. I turn my phone off during my sleeping hours, and then turn it back on when I'm awake. I have been able to accomplish more things in my home this way, and I'm not so tiered.
I talked to Mike last week. He called to find out if I knew any carpenters. He needs to install a bedroom wall and door, which will give him five bedrooms, and he doesn't know where to begin. He also has some plumbing to fix. I gave him two names, Del and Modesto, my brother-in-laws. I was surprised he didn't remember.
I am so proud of him! he bought his home when he was 20 years old. He has had to rent out all four bedrooms for a real long time, but now he can manage the mortgage own his own. With that, he only has one renter, and she'll be moving soon, and he wants to fix the place up so it looks nice.
He has a new girl friend, that has two children. He's loving having the children around. He likes playing the father roll I think. It is a lot different for him. He has only worked grave yard shifts, eats, sleeps, plays computer games for years. But now he is starting to get a life, which I have prayed for for a long time. I am just thrilled.
Bryan bought me some ice cream and coke a couple of weekends ago. I was having a sugar fit, and didn't have any money. I really appreciated him getting this for me.
He and his wife, Tiffany are doing well. They have such a neat relationship. You can see and feel how much love they have for one another. Their pasts runs parallel to each other, which gives them a lot of understanding, and similar experience to relate to. They love to shoot their guns. They do a lot with her family, and they take trips every once in awhile. This summer they went to Disney Land. Tiff really likes it there.
Well, I'm going to finish playing SimSocial Game, which I have been extremely addicted to. It has become my world in which I live in. It distracts me from the physical pain that I have been enduring. It has been a way that I can spend all the money I want, which helps with my compulsive spending challenge, which I have curbed. It has been fun spending the pretend money. I love buying the clothes and the furniture. Most of all I love the decorating. When I'm done with that, I am going to go work in the spare bedroom getting rid of more stuff. When I was in there earlier, I could tell I was making progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment